Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#justanotherrandompost

Its been about a month since I started my exchange studies in Strathclyde University.

I'm really glad that I went for exchange because within this short time, I've learnt so much more things than i would if stuck back home. Though i might not have gotten the best flat facilities here, my flat mates more than makes up for it. Even after a month of living together, there never seems to be a lack of cultural exchanges.

The lifestyle here is so much different compared to in Singapore. Here, they encourage a balance of study and play over the concept of just acquiring academic knowledge. I wouldn't have dreamed of living the lifestyle im currently in back home, to the point of feeling guilty of having 7hrs of sleep every schoolday. and yes, the concept of level asian do exist. although i've mapped similar modules, the syllabus here is so much lesser compared to the ones back in NTU.

The highlight of every week is of course the weekend getaway to another town,city,country. and again i cannot express how happy i am for this! okay i'm getting abit sian of blogging. till next time!

random family guy screening night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment